1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Offering [OPEN] Experienced Avatar Creator: visemes, eye-tracking, cloth, animations, particle systems etc.

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by eN7ity, Dec 8, 2018.

1. eN7ity

eN7ity New Member

VRChat:
    eN7ity
    Hey Everyone

My name is eN7ity and I've been making Avatars sice January 2018. I'm pretty much an allrounder so I can make anything from simple conversions from MMD or XNA to Complex Particle and Inventory systems and even props or whole models from scratch.
    Im the creator of the Azur Lane: Crosswave and Fate/AVATARS Avatar worlds, you can find many of my public works there.

If you are interested or would like to know more, you can get in contact with me on Discord: eN7ity#0001

Here are some of the things I am can to do for you

- Model Rigging and fixing of bones
    - editing Textures or making new ones
    - Mesh editing and fixing
    - MMD and XNA to Unity Conversions
    - Model merging
    - prop modeling and texturing
    - Guestures and Inventory systems
    - complex Particle Systems
    - Dynamic Bones and Colliders
    - custom Visemes / blendshapes / Eye-tracking with or without facial bones

Pricing
    Prices obviously depend on the complexity of your commission. Simple Avatars with Visemes and Eye Tracking can be as low as 15$. Making custom Visemes and Eyetracking and adding Props, Emotes, Dynamic Bones, inventory or particle-systems will raise the price.
    Everything can be commissioned separately.

I will be as trasnparent as possible when it comes to why an Avatar costs as much as it does.

My Work

Additional Info

- All Payments are done through PayPal
    - I am fine with starting work on an Avatar without getting payed right away but I will only share them out once payment is completed
    - Its hard to package and share huge particle animations so that will cost extra

contact me on Discord: eN7ity#0001

#1 eN7ity, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2020
  2. eN7ity

eN7ity New Member

VRChat:
    eN7ity
    New Animation I made for one of my Fate Avatars

3. Leftleg

Leftleg New Member

Did an amazing job on my demon summoning animation. Definitely recommend.

4. Degenerate94

Degenerate94 New Member

VRChat:
    Degenerate94
    Hi, I'm looking to get a custom avatar so I don't run into another clone on VRChat, but I'm afraid I'm new to the site and don't understand what all I'll need to do. This is what I'm looking for.
    Attire: Caucasian skin, Grey Beanie, Short Black/Brown hair, Black hoodie, Grey Jeans, Grey tennis shoes

Gestures:
    F2: Blush with teeth showing smile
    F3: Blush with eyes closed and teeth showing
    F4: Confused with one raised eyebrow
    F5: Surprised with raised eyebrows and small pupils
    F6: Blank Circular eyes (like shocked or confused)
    F7: Angry
    F8: Sad

Emotes can be discussed as I know animations are a weird discussion based on what's in your library most of the time
    (also I don't know what I want)
    add me on Discord Degenerate94#9664

5. ThrMegaSnake808

ThrMegaSnake808 New Member

VRChat:
    MegaSnake808
    Hey id like to order a commission i added you on discord :D

6. datguyfelix

datguyfelix New Member

VRChat:
    datguyfelix
    En7ity at this point is probably one of my closest friends, and at the moment, best friend. I've known him for a pretty long time now. I'd just like to write here that he's probably one of the best modelers that I've ever met in this game. He takes modeling very seriously, and has a pretty in depth passion for modeling and making his favorite characters for VRChat.
    He made a ton of amazing animations and helped me with a ton of shit over the past two or so years, and I'd definitely recommend commissioning him while he's still available.

What he specifically did was make several very nice animations for my Gilgamesh models, aswell as help with my Kaneki models. And all of which turned out absolutely phenomenal.

7. PrincessUsagi

PrincessUsagi New Member

VRChat:
    AstroUsagi
    Seeking a custom avatar to commission a female elf with long silver hair that sparkles and long elf ears like you see in anime if possible. Id like something similar to for clothing
    [​IMG]
    . also a whip like
    [​IMG]
    They don't have to be like that, but similar fashion. I was seeking a half nude model but doesn't say your doing those things so I won't ask for it to be done. I also like to have my index finger be able to draw a dark pink color.
    Seeking dynamic bones,Full Body tacking, Lip sync, Finger Tracking, jiggle physics.

I have a budget of 350 USD.

8. _Shift_

_Shift_ New Member

VRChat:
    _Shift_
    Hey there, I'd like to commission an avatar. I've added you on discord.

9. Fyex

Fyex New Member

VRChat:
    Fyex
    Have a completed Avatar, however I need some adjustments made to it as it's performance and polygons are very poor. There is also a small texture I would like changed. I've added you on discord at Fye#8164. Thank you!