1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering [OPEN] MODEL CONVERSION, EYE TRACKING, VISEMES, ANIMATIONS, AND MORE... (Happy New Year! :3)

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by nekodani, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Univeri

Univeri New Member

VRChat:
    Univeri
    Awesome commissioner, extremely talented. He's always looking to take on a challenge and can work with just about anything you give him. I've now been with him for multiple avatars and he's gone and exceeded expectations every time. Never expect half-baked work from this guy.
    Keeps up-to-date, works very quickly, provides screenshots, and lets you confirm everything's okay in game.
    Prices are also completely reasonable compared to other commissioners out there.

#81 Univeri, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    nekodani likes this.
  2. Dasanii

Dasanii New Member

VRChat:
    Dasanii
    Hi I sent you a friend request on Discord, my name on there is Kyle J West#0097

nekodani likes this.
  3. imnoris

imnoris New Member

VRChat:
    imnoris
    Hello, I would be interested and sent you a friend request on discord. ( Imnoris#2756 )

nekodani likes this.
  4. Dotolie

Dotolie New Member

VRChat:
    Dotolie
    Hey hey, I sent a request on discord; I'm Dotolie#9248

nekodani likes this.
  5. imnoris

imnoris New Member

VRChat:
    imnoris
    It's been a pleasure to make business with you, Things went very smoothly and I got my avatar within a day. I couldn't be happier. Would recommend to anyone, Really!

nekodani likes this.
  6. Vycotrack

Vycotrack New Member

VRChat:
    Vycotrack
    Nekodani did a perfect jobs on everything that i asked. Every little detail was cover perfectly. At first i asked him a skin for jinx but then changed my mind to have jinx with weapon ! he made everything all the animation i wanted it wasnt easy but he allways find the way to do what i wanted. He reply really fast even when its 3am for him, works fast got my skin within a day. I couldn't be happier. I would recommend nekodani to anyone !

nekodani likes this.
  7. Vycotrack

Vycotrack New Member

VRChat:
    Vycotrack
  8. Kodylex

Kodylex New Member

Extremely friendly guy, very patient and competent.
    Took around 4-5 hours to create a unique avatar with very little to work with (only 1 useable model found), yet it turned out awesome!

I also had the chance to experience his personal nature in a non-work related situation while we were working on the avatar. This is a good hearted person who deserves happiness and all the tips you can give him for being awesome.

Even though he charged me little, I ended up paying twice the amount as a tip. +Reputation, highly recommended ^_^

nekodani likes this.
  9. Kodylex

Kodylex New Member

I was so happy with the last avatar that I requested another one which was a bit more tricky. It took roughly more time, but he didnt give up on the particle effects until it was nicely done and synchronized.

Same treatment as last time, so same payment + tip as last time

One of a kind <3
    highly recommended :3
    +++rep

nekodani likes this.
  10. nekodani

nekodani Member

VRChat:
    nekodani
    Thanks guys ! Really thank you !

I got all the new friend requests! :3

11. Waysidecorpse

Waysidecorpse New Member

So I recently contacted Nekodani and He was more then willing to work with the fact I was a visitor and wait for me to rank up so I can use the avatar, And the second I did I sent him the message and within an hour maybe two he had my avatar done with everything I wanted and it looks amazing!.

10/10 Would commission again.

nekodani likes this.
  12. nekodani

nekodani Member

VRChat:
    nekodani
    Thanks you too! :3

New friend requests accepted!

13. Crozzo

Crozzo New Member

VRChat:
    Crozzo
    Very talented and nice to work with, they put the customer first and want them to be happy with the product that they get. Would definitely to business with again!

nekodani likes this.
  14. Lil Danish

Lil Danish New Member

VRChat:
    Lil Danish
    (a little late whoops) I got a model done from Nekodani and let me tell you that it was a 10/10 experience, we talked through a lot of process with him providing screenshots to make sure that it was exactly to my wishes, really great guy, who even took me into a world and tested out the avatar where I could get a closer look before uploading it.
    Would highly recommend and will most likely get a future commission aswell <3 ;)

nekodani likes this.
  15. nekodani

nekodani Member

VRChat:
    nekodani
    Thanks guys :3

I got your new friend requests ;)

16. Operator_Skully

Operator_Skully New Member

VRChat:
    Operator_Skully
    Nekodani did an amazing job with my avatar, they were super quick at getting back to me and very helpful with screenshots to ensure that everything was perfectly how I wanted it. Super quick turnaround, I added them on the 27th and got my avatar that night! Highly recommend Nekodani and their services! Thanks again. :)

nekodani likes this.
  17. HiroProtagonist

HiroProtagonist New Member

VRChat:
    HiroProtagonist
    Nekodani is the one. Look no further.

I had a really weird idea and he worked me through the details, kept me realistic, posted screenshots throughout the process, showed me progress and the final result in game, and even did a free wave of revisions once I had gotten a chance to test it a bit on my own.

He will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you feel comfortable in your own skin. I will surely be using him exclusively for all commissions going forward, as I can't imagine a better experience.

nekodani likes this.
  18. sasch

sasch New Member

VRChat:
    freshramune
    I sent Nekodani a huge list at midnight regarding my request and I flew right into my bed after messaging him with said list, he responded very quick and worked through the whole list at night and was greeted with my new avatar in less than a day. Shared screenshots and demonstrated in private instance. Reasonable pricing and I tipped him as well. Thanks man. :)

nekodani likes this.
  19. nekodani

nekodani Member

VRChat:
    nekodani
    Thanks again guys!
    New friend request accepted, and my first post was updated with NSFW and more :3

20. Brandon

Brandon New Member

VRChat:
    White boy rick
    Great guy to work with. Gets the job done right and fast.

nekodani likes this.