1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Offering [OPEN] Nee's Custom Avatar Shop (Commissions & More)

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by neetroo, May 27, 2019.

1. neetroo

neetroo New Member

[​IMG]
    Hello all!

My name is NeeTroo, I am a 3D artist and I make from-scratch, custom VRChat avatars for people online.

You may have seen my work before if you are a part of the custom avatar-making community, as I am verified on the VRC Traders Discord server, with a lot of positive reviews from people I have made avatars for. I've also made Cooldog's custom avatar, a popular VRChat YouTuber.​

I make custom models for a wide range of styles, and can also modify existing avatars or models. I have been making VRChat avatars for people since January 2018, but I have been modeling and making 3D art in Blender and various other programs for over 4 years.

Click on the spoilers tags below to see my pricing info, skills, past work, and contact info.
    Please read through all of them if you are interested in getting a commission from me.

[​IMG]
    My prices are highly negotiable depending on model complexity and style, and I'm flexible with pricing changes.

That being said, I do have base prices for people who are interested. Depending on what you want made and your budget, these prices may not be 100% accurate, but they should give you a good idea of what to expect in terms of pricing.

While I would like being paid first, I can also show you W.I.Ps of the model and ask for payment then. You must prove you have the funds available if you want to pay after seeing W.I.Ps. I offer partial refunds (only if something on the model is broken and can't be fixed) if necessary. I only accept payment via PayPal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's a collection of all my previous avatars and work!
    Most of these span from the middle to 2018 to now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "CoolDog"
    Design by LillaDraakon

Featured in:

[​IMG]
    "Dolph"
    Character Design by me
    [​IMG]
    "Not-Sack Cat"
    Character Design by: MegaSnivy101

Some gifs:

[​IMG]
    Dynamic bones

[​IMG]
    Tail wagging animation

[​IMG]
    Never-ending confetti!
    [

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"Doomguy"
    Character Design by: id Software

[​IMG]

"ComradeRay"

Character Design by: ComradeRay
    [​IMG]

Send me a DM if you'd like to look into getting a commission from me!
    Here's where you can message me and view my work:

Discord: Nee#5791

ArtStation
    username: NeeTroo

Twitter
    : @neetrooo

DeviantArt: neetroo

Reddit
    : Nitroaucity

Discord is preferred because that is the platform I check the most often. If you send me a DM through another site, I may not reply as quickly, so please consider Discord if you have a Discord account.

EnderDude124 likes this.
  2. technovoidz

technovoidz New Member

VRChat:
    technovoidz
    Sent you a request over Discord! :>

neetroo likes this.
  3. DedBoi

DedBoi New Member

Hello! I was wondering if you were still open for commissions? My discord is DedBoi#8420
    I'll send a friend request in case you are open and would like to talk about getting a quote and stuffs! :)