1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Possible help animating an avatar?

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by LAzyScorp, Nov 17, 2018.

1. LAzyScorp

LAzyScorp New Member

VRChat:
    LazyScorp
    Ok, so I put this avatar together from parts of 3d models with little to no experience in blender and unity and noticed that unfortunately it won't accept lexidoll's original animations for the upper half anymore without horridly stretching the arms out and the bottom half has no animations at all.

The entire thing from the body to the wings and hair has bones and is ready to be animated but after trying for hours I decided it might be time to ask if anyone else could maybe help me out by animating it? It -should- be ready to be animated, to the best of my knowledge. I'm mostly just looking for smooth slithering motion in all directions, some minor wing motion but not full on flapping as that would be odd in a stationary non flying position, and general body animations, arms, hands, blinking, eyes, hair and the like.

Unfortunately I know I'm asking for a ground up animation, so the chances someone will do it for free is slim but I just thought I'd ask. Thanks to anyone that responds.

http://prntscr.com/lji69w