1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Rollthered's Toon Plus Shader (Outlined Matcap Reflections)

Discussion in 'Tutorials and Tools' started by Rollthered, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Rollthered

Rollthered New Member

VRChat:
    Rollthered
    This is a shader I created for my own personal use when all the other toon shaders just didn't cut it.
    In this shader I have made it possible for use of multiple mat-cap reflections, occlusion, emission, and specular maps. This shader also supports PBR reflections and accepts reflection probe data to combine both the mat-cap reflections and the actual specular. This is VERY useful when in a place that other-wise does NOT support Cube-map reflection probe data. So basically this shader will make it possible to always have some form of reflection in any given scenario.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would love to see what you do with this, feel free to send pictures to my discord server if you make anything cool with this! Also use of this shader is strictly prohibited from upload to VRCMod's. I am aware people on that site like to re-upload stuff for easier access, but if you cannot download it from here please message me on discord for a download.

frick.jpg

gifssss.gif

#1 Rollthered, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    Neitri likes this.
  2. Rollthered

Rollthered New Member

VRChat:
    Rollthered
    I also want to leave a mention here to Xiexe on discord for helping me a bit with the shader code.
    Without some of his help this would not have been VR compatible. I appreciate ya. <3

Xiexe likes this.