1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Seeking Avatar Made for Vrchat, semi NSFW

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by PrincessUsagi, May 8, 2020.

1. PrincessUsagi

PrincessUsagi New Member

VRChat:
    AstroUsagi
    Seeking for someone to commission a female elf with long silver hair and long elf ears like you see in anime if possible. I have MMD clothing picked out for her and a weapon for hand gesture. Also If possible, be able to remove the dress so she so she just have pasties on her breasts along with her panties and her boots. Tattoos as well, also got it picked out for that as well. Tattoos glowing.
    Seeking dynamic bones for hair and breasts. Full Body tacking, Lip sync, Finger Tracking

Just leave a message with your past works Astro Usagi#3723 on discord. Also can discuss the price there.

2. TioMegamanX

TioMegamanX Member

I would need to research full body tracking and finger tracking a bit, the rest I can do with little problem, we can talk that over on Discord.
    VanFanelMX#0091

3. PrincessUsagi

PrincessUsagi New Member

VRChat:
    AstroUsagi
    I found someone already :) thank you for the offer though!

TioMegamanX likes this.