1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Sugoi's Avatar Shop! ♥ {OPEN}

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by A Little Sugoi, Feb 2, 2019.

1. A Little Sugoi

VRChat:
    A Little Sugoi
    Welcome to Sugoi's Avatar Shop! ♥

Important Notice:
    My commissions are currently closed for the time being while I sort through some important life stuff. I will be re-opening it again in the near future but while I had some spare time on my hands I thought there's no better time to finally create the avatar shop I've been wanting to make!

So how does it work?
    Have a look below and see if any model grabs you enough to want to have it as your own. You can add me on my discord (Sugoi#3794) and then message me with the name of the model/s you would like and I'll send you my PayPal details for payment and the total. Once that's good to go I'm happy to upload the model to your account for you! :D

I plan on being consistent with my avatar shop such as swapping out old models for new ones every so often to keep it interesting and exciting, as well as making special edition models that are only going to be up for a limited amount of time, so keep an eye our for those!

Prices:
    Every Model listed below is $20 USD for upload straight to your account, unless otherwise listed.
    In terms of wanting the unity package for the model I am willing to give it out for
    $10 USD on top of the price of the model (this will not be available for Special Edition Models).
    The extra payment is basically a type of gate and hope it will deter people from passing it around.
    If I hear about a package being passed around or see someone who I know has not paid for the package using an edited version of any model I will be removing this option.

Enjoy~

Aol Ukon:
    Orange, Purple, Pink, Teal
    Aol Ukon.png

Cinnabunn Kimono:
    Red, Lilac, Blue, Pink
    Cinnabunn Kimono.png

Miko Nekojarashi:
    Miko Nekojarashi.png

Miko Emilia:
    Miko Emilia.png

Miko Hack Doll:
    Miko Hack Doll.png

Special Edition Model~
    {Available Until February 20th}

Valentines Day Ukon - $30 USD
    Valentines Day Ukon.png

#1 A Little Sugoi, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  2. Yuki_Esthaym

Yuki_Esthaym New Member

VRChat:
    Esthaym
    hello, im looking for raphtalia and yuuki konno <3 are you open? <3

3. A Little Sugoi

VRChat:
    A Little Sugoi
    Hi! Thanks so much for replying to my thread! Unfortunately as it states in my "Important Notice" paragraph my commissions are currently closed right now as I am preparing for my partner to move in with me! :D I am only currently selling avatars listed in the above shop as of right now. Thank you for your patience and understanding~