1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering The Best High Quality Models For a reasonable Price~! [Open]

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Hibby, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Hibby

Hibby Member

VRChat:
    Hibby
    Hibby3D Banner.png
    ♥Hibby’s Commissions♥ I'm the best around!~

♥I'm Back! [Open]♥

What I do

Please note as of 5/11/2019 I will check all sources for imports for DO NOT IMPORT. In act of stolen and model arthors with no desire to have their work on VRC. I am also suspending all work to MMD model work, Unless its from scratch. Thank you ♥

Now Offering Assets on Gumroad! Go check it out!

https://gumroad.com/hibby3d

More Models Available Via Gumroad!
    Made from 100% scratch!

(PLEASE READ CLEARLY)

· Custom Model Construction

· 3rd Person Camera Mode

· 100% Scratch Builds from nothing.

· Visemes and Eye Tracking (And manual creation of such.)

· Dynamic Bones and Colliders

· Full Rigging And Weight Painting (Or Skinning)

· Simple Animations (Facial, Weapons, etc.)

· Toon Shaders and some Advanced Shaders

· Model Edits

· Texture Edits

· Normal, Height, Metallic, Specular, Diffuse Maps

· UV Map Edits

· NSFW Models

Rules

You MUST have a VRChat account

You MUST know what you want

You will have to send me your VRChat info for uploading the model (I do NOT store your info)

Payments are done through PayPal and are done before I start.

Prices -> (NO REFUNDS) <-

$10

Dynamic Bones w/ Colliders. (Basic Port in, provided you have model permissions)

$20+

Full Model and Texture Edits, Advanced Animations, Rigging/Skinning, Model Fixes.
    (Frankensteining Falls in this section. All parts must be open for edits and use. I will check all sources)

$500+ (Serious Requests only please. These are 100% Crafts from nothing, NOT frankensteining. Involves entire 3D model work pipeline as done in the 3D industry.)

Complete Scratch build, includes Full UV Mapping, Textures, and Viseme setup.
    (This does not fall under Frankensteining)

Note: For Scratch Builds. to make you're own very personal, one and only model, I do require a Model Reference Sheet of your OC or Character you want to build. It must provide at least a Direct Front View of the model.

Below is an example of a Model Reference.
    Ref.png

I am a professional in this field, so there are no bounds.
    Here is a few examples of things I built for my customers lately from scratch, all with perfect topography!
    Render2.png Pastel.png CuteCatTurnaround.png MegamanScratchBuild.png ScratchDragon.png ScratchBlueDragon.png GunRender.jpg KokonoeScratchBuild.png
    Notes
    Things like Basic Visemes are included in scratch builds. If this is something you do not want for any reason, let me know.

I do not package files for free, if you would like the files let me know.

I've stopped offering particle animations to focus more on what I like to do, which is building models. I have a few connections to those who like to do it should you still contacting me asking for such.

I will send you a itemized invoice of a scratch build.

I test every model before I upload it for you, so if something isn’t right let me know

I can make any model work, rigged or not.

Contact info

If you have any questions or are interested in having a model imported into VRChat send a friend request to Hibby#0001 on Discord or leave a comment on here! I'm usually quick to accept FR's so keep an eye out, If by some reason I do not get back to you by a days time, please send another message. I do get a lot of traffic through discord and there is a chance I wont see the message right away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit about me!

I've been a model hobbyist for almost 6 years, playing with it here and there and learning modeling on my free time! The last 2 years I've put more time into it and started to think bigger into my potential because I have a talent for visualizing character and objects in 3D, and building them from scratch.

I Know "The Best" is a pretty far out title, but it was given to me from my customers and my followers on my discord, its not as pretensions as it sounds. I'd say its more earned from how much effort and care I put into making peoples art and ideas spring into life with 3D creation, I love making them, its always a challenge in some way, like a puzzle almost every time!

The feeling of creation and happiness I get from ecstatic customers and friends when finishing something for them makes it all worth it in the end, even when scratch building can be sometimes very challenging (AhEm looking at you, HAIR!) Its still fun and I look forward to helping more people out with their lovely ideas to bring to their friends fully realized and built to show everyone and make memories that will last a lifetime!

Look forward to talking to you!
    -Hibby

Alessandro Baldasseroni Is my Idol

#1 Hibby, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Bukubuku, Prophetshi, Haavex and 10 others like this.
  2. ziStorm

ziStorm New Member

VRChat:
    ziStorm
    Thanks for the help! I was surprised by how cheap it was for what you do. Thanks again for getting it done so quickly! I'm loving my avatar! <3

Hibby and GREENCAT like this.
  3. Dytex

Dytex New Member

Thank you for the avatar im really happy with the communication and for the quick respond time ... priceing is reasonable ... and i will buy another one wery soon

Hibby and GREENCAT like this.
  4. Ookami-Astiria

Ookami-Astiria New Member

VRChat:
    Ookami_Senpai
    hi I heard you do commissions for avatars and I was wondering if I can make a commission :3 ?. well my request is a bit biggerso before i wanted to ask you if your able to do that <.<

https://kuronigirimeshi.deviantart.com/art/Agnostos-Sotiras-Novel-OC-A-C-W-Models-DL-726401151 its about Ciel and Angel , i want both models for vrchat with some extras kinda <.<

like an animation for the weapons ( ciel carries one sword and Angel a sword and a Bow) . some animations for the eyes (maybe with a shader?) and collision for the coat and skirt)

also some effects with for the weapons . i would prefer to get first an Priceoffer if its ok

Hibby likes this.
  5. Hibby

Hibby Member

VRChat:
    Hibby
    Add me on Discord :3 Hibby#8065

6. EngiCar

EngiCar New Member

VRChat:
    EngiCar
    Not sure what this spammer above is on about, but Hibby did a fantastic job on my model. Easy to communicate with and fixed my model's broken hands, as well as a gesture that didn't work properly at first. No complaints here! Thanks!

Hibby likes this.
  7. Nova_

Nova_ New Member

Wouldn't recommend anyone else, Hibby took my commission after a very short time, and even though there was a few problems, they managed it brilliantly! The results are genuinely worth the wait and the cheap price! <3

Hibby likes this.
  8. Aev

Aev The Guy
    Forum Staff

VRChat:
    Aev
    Cleaned up the thread, OP clearly states no refunds (and personal disputes shouldn't be dragged into the public thread). If anyone has an issue with someone offering or receiving commissions, send a DM to myself, Psych, or Tupper with all the info required for context and we'll look into it.

Hibby and Tyronetoad like this.
  9. Aiky

Aiky New Member

VRChat:
    Aiky
    Really very good job! I am very happy with the result

Hibby likes this.
  10. Cresendor

Cresendor New Member

VRChat:
    Cresendor
    Amazing job! I had my model comissioned and it was done within a few hours. She's very fast and professional. Open for ideas and thinks ahead. Keeps you updated on the status. Amazing. Thank you alot! Will recommend to my friends.

Hibby likes this.
  11. Nimicires

Nimicires New Member

VRChat:
    Nimicires
    Hi I see that you are taking commissions and I wanted to see if I can make a commission? My request is about 50-60k polys.

12. Nimicires

Nimicires New Member

VRChat:
    Nimicires
  13. tenmob

tenmob New Member

Wanted something weird and complicated and it still came through super fast and looks amazing! <33

Hibby likes this.
  14. Hibby

Hibby Member

VRChat:
    Hibby
    Add me on discord~! Hibby#8065 :D

15. Nimicires

Nimicires New Member

VRChat:
    Nimicires
    This was my very first commission ever and it was great! Libby was very fast, professional, and kept me update on every step of the process!

Hibby likes this.
  16. zeppcenn

zeppcenn New Member

VRChat:
    zeppcenn
    Couldn't find you on discord so I guess i'll reply here I am interested in a full model and textur edit avatar.

17. Ferny Bee

Ferny Bee New Member

VRChat:
    iTz Fern
    So far I’ve had two models completed by Hibby, and both of them came out wonderfully. They’re very quick at what they do, and exceptionally helpful with any problems that arose with said models. (Which was almost none, just mmds being hard to work with as usual.) To anyone looking for great work at a great price, they’re the one you’re looking for.

Hibby and Tyronetoad like this.
  18. Zestiiiiiiiii

Zestiiiiiiiii New Member

VRChat:
    Zestiiiiiiiii
    Had a model done by Hibby, just some pretty advanced model re-texturing and addition of new clothing items, overall, great work! I started talking to them and the very next day, they had a very well done output in such a short amount of time that its quite unbelievable how quickly and efficiently they're able to have their work done especially on such a short time of notice. Long story short, if you need a person who can commission your work, Hibby is the person to go to; they respond quickly, work with you so you're satisfied and work very quickly (less than 24hrs give or take) to get what you want! 10/10
    Will definitely have Hibby commission again :)

Hibby likes this.
  19. UrBoiTboi

UrBoiTboi New Member

VRChat:
    UrBoiTboi
    I recently got my model done by Hibby and it was great! Im supper happy with the model that i got :)

Hibby likes this.
  20. Webbi

Webbi New Member

VRChat:
    Webbi
    I commissioned a 343 Guilty Spark model and was surprised by the speed I received it and how well it turned out. Extremely polite and would recommend!

Hibby likes this.