1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering The Best High Quality Models For a reasonable Price~! [Open]

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Hibby, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Miriloo

Miriloo New Member

VRChat:
    Miriloo
    I got my model done my Hibby within a one day span! THAT'S AMAZING! highly recommend Hibby for all your model needs , very nice and professional, I love my cute model! thanks!

#41 Miriloo, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Hibby likes this.
  2. Kizuga

Kizuga New Member

VRChat:
    Kizuga
    So if I gave you a base avatar to use and I wanted you to remove a skirt, change some colors and add a lab coat how much would that cost?

3. Hibby

Hibby Member

VRChat:
    Hibby
    Add me on Discord~ Hibby#0001

4. UluRym

UluRym New Member

VRChat:
    UluRym
    Hibby was prompt to respond, started on the commission nearly instantly, and had my multiple models made and done expertly done in about a day.
    Was super fast and I now use those two models as my primary main avatars ^-^ This was all done, while also being a super awesome person and being quick to answer any questions or requests I had. Friendly!
    Would recommend Hibby for anything you need done, with probably the best prices i'v come across!

Hibby likes this.
  5. Takoon

Takoon New Member

I just got my model done from Hibby. They are an easy to approach and very kind person! I let Hibby know about some small things that I did not like about the model, so they fixed it and reuploaded it for me. I will come back to Hibby if I ever have another model commission.

Thanks for the amazing work!

Hibby likes this.
  6. Kiraku

Kiraku New Member

VRChat:
    Kiraku
    Do you still do commissions?

7. Hibby

Hibby Member

VRChat:
    Hibby
    Sure Do! Add me on Discord Hibby#0001

8. KileyTani

KileyTani New Member

VRChat:
    Dontrememberatm
    I can for the life of me not figure out what that first of your personal models is.

9. Hibby

Hibby Member

VRChat:
    Hibby

Attached Files:

10. Android1

Android1 New Member

I just got my avatar done by Hibby, so happy that I found her and very satisfied with the result. My friends gave compliments about it, especially those who is using VR headset. She will be there to make sure that you are happy with the result. Very recommended it, if you are here to find someone who can make avatar for you, then you are in the right place ;).
    Thank you Hibby!!!!

Hibby likes this.
  11. Jayjay

Jayjay New Member

VRChat:
    Jayjay
    I love the model Hibby did for me. Really Awesome!!!

Hibby likes this.
  12. Greysubzero

Greysubzero New Member

Very good model creation and commission. She not only does anime character but also does realistic and medieval commission. There is nothing that she can not handle do far. She did my samurai medieval character from the sanada clan of feudal Japan. Very satisfied. She will work with you with pricing and will find a middle ground that works with your budget and need. And will communicate the best she can on set back or errors.

Hibby likes this.
  13. Spice

Spice Member

VRChat:
    OwO_Spice_OwO
    Commissioned Hibby multiple times, as I posted a review back in June (I think?). I recently commissioned her again, giving her creative freedom with the avatar, and she created a very VERY cute avatar who my fiancé and I really love! She’s very good with pricing, and she’s also very friendly, helping me with Unity and answering some questions.
    Her personal models for sale are very cute and well made!

9999/10 would reccommend!

Hibby likes this.
  14. Capjmac

Capjmac New Member

VRChat:
    Capjmac
    Thank you for the avatar I'm really happy with the communication and for the quick response time. 10/10 recommend.

Hibby likes this.
  15. Enigmatrix

Enigmatrix New Member

VRChat:
    Enigmatrix
    Heya Hibby ^^

I am looking forward to commissioning an avatar from you. I have added you on discord and I am excited to see your reply.

Kind regards, Enigmatrix (aka Luke).

Hibby likes this.
  16. Church

Church New Member

VRChat:
    Kilgrave
    Hey Hibby,

Just added you on discord for a quick issue with one of my avatars that I recently bought from sketchfab for $30. I'm looking forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Church

Hibby likes this.
  17. Enigmatrix

Enigmatrix New Member

VRChat:
    Enigmatrix
    Really friendly and great to work with. Talks you through the entire process and always keeps your input in mind. Great correspondence between the avatar maker and the buyer. I will definitely commission Hibby again if I ever need anything done in the future ^-^

Thanks for the help Hibby! ^-^ It was a pleasure to have something commissioned from you.

Kind regards, Enigmatrix (aka Luke) ^-^

Hibby likes this.
  18. Ren Vanhound

Ren Vanhound New Member

VRChat:
    Little_Monzters
    I use a TDA model that I love but would really like her neko ears and tail to be wolf ears and tail. Would you be able to help me?

Hibby likes this.
  19. Church

Church New Member

VRChat:
    Kilgrave
    Working with Hibby was amazing! I would honestly recommend to anyone who would need help with an avatar, honestly one of the kindest people I have worked with. Would recommend 10/10! <3

Hibby likes this.
  20. Lunachris

Lunachris New Member

Hibby does really high quality work for the amount of time it takes her to do it, which is not long at all. Hibby got my model done is less than a couple of hours and it came out looking great. I was very impressed! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to get an avatar commissioned.

Thank you, Hibby.

Luna

Hibby likes this.