1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking The Dankest Avatar ( I Need A Quote)

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by ThugLifeObama, Dec 27, 2018.

1. ThugLifeObama

ThugLifeObama New Member

VRChat:
    thuglifeobama
    Hello, i was wondering if anyone could give me a quote for a meme avatar i wanted to get made since i have no clue on what im doing in unity and i dont believe i ever will. the avatar i want will be ybot based and much like the one ybot meme avatar that was floating around will be heavily meme based, please pm me for further details as i have a idea on multiple emote override ideas and some music editing will need to be done of course. if you would like to contact me on discord please pm me on Discord Thug Life Obama#1980 or message me on here. Odds are i would just like a quote for it for now as im waiting for some legal things i cannot publicly discus, though i can slightly elaborate more in private.