1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming The Hivemind, a Flood Stream Raiding Party

Discussion in 'Events' started by Slimmercobra, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Slimmercobra

Slimmercobra New Member

Preface: This is not meant to be a toxic community like the Ugandan Knuckles, our goal is only to raid streams which need spicing up, particularly RP streams, such as Roflgator's, as staying in character is the focus here, folks.

The Basis:

The bottom line of this group is to establish a group of even slightly dedicated RP characters using the various flood models from the Halo franchise.

Outline:

-Raid specifically Roflgator's streams once in a blue moon to attract viewers and create an interesting event.
    -Raiding of other streams vulnerable to attack
    -It should be noted that these raids are, of course, going to disrupt the flow of the target's streams, and as such, some deliberation on my part will be put in to determine if it would be appropriate to launch an offensive.

Organization:

-I will host the worlds to source your models from
    -If you wish to join, simply accept this invite link https://discord.gg/2U7Re66 to join the discord and receive updates on how to join raids/when they occur

Having a VR is
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and is the only way to be a pure form flood
    I will provide information upon request if anyone is interested in joining, my Discord profile is Slimmercobrain#1541, please preface any friend requests with a message on why you're contacting me

Thanks in advance to anyone interested in spreading the Flood to other worlds

2. Flobstr

Flobstr New Member