1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Seeking Tiny light-emitting avatar for talent shows

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by BetaChorale, May 2, 2020.

1. BetaChorale

BetaChorale New Member

VRChat:
    BetaChorale
    Hey, first post here so let me know if I overstep. Rules were pretty vague. Thanks!

I would like to commission a custom avatar based on this sketch I made for one:

[​IMG]

Firstly, I need a tiny Tinkerbell. I've added some height visuals for scale, as I suck at judging heights with numbers. In terms of Tink herself, basic animations are just fine, I don't need anything to be special about her capabilities. My camera perspective would be in line with hers, so very very low.

Aside from proc'd capabilities, I do need her to have the passive trait of emitting light, perhaps at a 6 foot diameter? Her main purpose will be to spotlight talents of other people standing beside me, so again we can discuss numbers to your discretion for that.

On that note, you'll notice the Neverland stars at the top. I would like those VERY far removed from Tink, to keep my username out of frame for said performers/talent acts. I figured ~3 figure's heights would be enough to push it through the ceiling. They need to be fixed to the 0 y axis so that they don't move when I tilt my head.

Those are the necessary details. I do have some optional components:

• Having her wings be slightly transparent
    • Pixie Dust falling off her when she walks
    • Replace the "backflip" with a cute aerial loop
    • Neverland stars having their own glow, but very small
    Genuinely, do not add those if they don't fit the budget your skill requires, as I have $40 USD on my card right now. Hopefully that covers the basics. I would appreciate it if this avatar were made with further customization in mind. I don't have a VR set, but I will, and when I do I'd like to come back and have all the optional things and more applied, of course for more money. So don't worry too much about including everything listed right away.

Oh, and, putting your name on it is not optional. Credit must always go to the artist so i insist that you sign it somehow.

Thanks in advance! Open to questions.

2. TioMegamanX

TioMegamanX Member

There is only one problem with that, to export avatars to unity they need to have a certain height or they will be considered too short and maybe cause some bugs, inside the game itself you can adjust your height but not sure how "low" you can get to make the character tiny, apparently it is easier to make giants rather than making faeries.

BetaChorale likes this.
  3. BetaChorale

BetaChorale New Member

VRChat:
    BetaChorale

Ah, I see, thank you for your input! You wouldn't happen to know what that minimum height barrier is, by chance?

I had a second far simpler idea for an avatar, but it's a small one as well. With this I'm totally okay with it not being proportional to any realistic measurements, just quite small in general.

4. TioMegamanX

TioMegamanX Member

I have an idea, make a simple "transparent" avatar with the required height and all, then make a tiny "doll" prop and simply add anything to that one instead, the doll would be called as a prop for your avatar and follow its general movement at least.

BetaChorale likes this.
  5. qtboy

qtboy New Member

VRChat:
    hypebeastsix
    i can do everything you listed can you give me your discord?

6. qtboy

qtboy New Member

VRChat:
    hypebeastsix
    add me my discord is Bwackx#3333