1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Trying to find source model for an avatar

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by NESv1, Jan 22, 2018.

1. NESv1

NESv1 New Member

VRChat:
    NESv1
    So, I was checking out various avatar galleries and found the Avatar Corridor. It was mostly reproduction of famous cartoon characters, but I found an odd one I've grown fond of.

It was a person in a white suit with the Zelda Majoras Mask moon as their head.

Does anyone know where I can download that model so I don't have to depend on the corridor for my avatar?

Also, I intend to tweak the model to make it unique, such as the color of the suit.

Thanks for any help!

desunesu likes this.
  2. desunesu

desunesu Member

VRChat:
    desunesu
    It should be representing VRPill who wears always a suit with a big Red sphere as a head, but it's changed to the majoras mask moon... Probably selfmade, but i am just guessing :3

GREENCAT likes this.
  3. NESv1

NESv1 New Member

VRChat:
    NESv1
    Do you know how I can require it?

GREENCAT likes this.
  4. desunesu

desunesu Member

VRChat:
    desunesu
    search for an avatar with suit, download the moon, rigg the avatar, put the moon on his head

GREENCAT likes this.
  5. NESv1

NESv1 New Member

VRChat:
    NESv1
    Well, even if I knew how to do that, It wouldn't look like how I like, unfortunately. Here's an image of the avatar I'm talking about:

[​IMG]

6. desunesu

desunesu Member

VRChat:
    desunesu
    so take the opportunity and look for the creator and ask him if he can give you the model, many creators like me love when people really like their model

GREENCAT likes this.
  7. NESv1

NESv1 New Member

VRChat:
    NESv1
    I'd love to, but all I know is that his name is Al. He didn't leave any other clues beyond that in his VRchat world...

GREENCAT likes this.
  8. desunesu

desunesu Member

VRChat:
    desunesu
    I found only 3 Ai's in the VRC Discord... one of them will be him i guess

GREENCAT likes this.
  9. rowdymatt

rowdymatt New Member

VRChat:
    rowdymatt
    I made an account just to ask if you found the model because I've been using a version of this model with a yellow plaid suit literally named "moon suit" but I want to fix him as he's not affected by world lighting, only avatar lighting . I absolutely love this model and would super appreciate it if you could let me know.