1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Tupper's Megatutorial not useable

Discussion in 'Support' started by QwerkyPengwen, Apr 29, 2020.

1. QwerkyPengwen

QwerkyPengwen New Member

VRChat:
    QwerkyPengwen
    Hi all, I created an account to ask for some help on this.

I was trying to use Tupper's "Importing an MMD to VRChat Megatutorial" video but seeing as how it's from 2017 and for older versions of Blender and Unity, I am having a hard time following along since things are clearly different in both programs now.

Anyone who is willing to talk directly with me and give me a super fast 101 of what I'm doing to import a base model, add clothing, then export over to unity and get it shaded and uploaded would be awesome.

I don't want to use either program at the moment to go ham and do a bunch of custom things.
    I will learn how to use each program in it's entirety in time.

I just need to know what I'm clicking on and what I'm adjusting just to slap together a basic avatar for now to get things started.

My Discord should be in my profile if you would like to reach out to me there.
    If not, them PM me for it if you need it.
    All friend requests and DM's welcome.