1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Vive or Vive Pro. Insight and wisdom needed.

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by WanderingYouth, Mar 30, 2018.

1. WanderingYouth

VRChat:
    Mizurahi
    Does anyone here have the Vive Pro? Is it a massive upgrade compared to the original? I have decided that this year will be the year I jump fully into VR and my tax refund was a bit bigger than I imagined so I'm also going to jump straight into full body tracking.

With the Vive now down another $100, I'm really tempted to buy the set, but since HTC just recently release the Pro I'm not sure that's a wise decision. I'm assuming they might start selling a bundled complete kit for the Pro pretty soon and I'm still waiting on the news for the Vive Knuckles.

2. Mob

Mob New Member

VRChat:
    MobP
    it's probably definitely more worth it to just buy a regular vive, from what i've heard the vive pro just has higher resolution and not much else. and with the price difference, $500 vs $1200, regular vive is definitely the way to go