1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Ended VRCat Community Meetup #0 - Shufflepuck Bar

Discussion in 'Events' started by desunesu, Dec 18, 2017.

?

When?

1. Friday, 22.Dec, 20:00 / 8pm, after Open Mic Night [Timezone: PST Vancouver / UTC -8]

2. Saturday, 23.Dec, 18:00 / 6p, after Squats with Doublegoose [Timezone: PST Vancouver / UTC -8]

3. Saturday, 23. Dec, 16:00 / 4pm, right before Squats with Doublegoose [Timezone: PST Vancouver ...]

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Unyuho

Unyuho Member

VRChat:
    Unyuho
    Its ok Zircron, its was a rather fast setup. This thread only started monday, so less than a week to prepare and plan for.
    The next meeting should be done in advance like 2-3 weeks.

desunesu likes this.
  2. ZircronSwift

ZircronSwift Member

VRChat:
    ZircronSwift
    Yeah, and with Christmas nearly on us, a lot of the user base is probably wrapped (ha!) up with family matters. I'll definitely want to attend the next one. Saturdays are good because I can just stay up all night and sleep it off Sunday :>

desunesu likes this.
  3. desunesu

desunesu Member

VRChat:
    desunesu
    the idea counts, and thankfully i wasnt the only one :3 so the next will be at 20.01. or 27.01. :D

4. Unyuho

Unyuho Member

VRChat:
    Unyuho
    Well desu, you could start already the enxt pool for that. and i vote you for being the organizer for the meetings.
    Then we atleast have someone who is doing it:D

desunesu likes this.
  5. Psych

Psych Resident Nerd
    Forum Staff

Oh wow I didn't realize this was happening yesterday!! Yes let's definitely try for another one, maybe next weekend? That seems like a good one since most people are off from work, but will still be around since New Years is only a few days later