1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Vrchat Animations

Discussion in 'General' started by Daniel33103, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Daniel33103

Daniel33103 New Member

VRChat:
    I-KNOW-THE-WAY
    Hello everyone!, ive fairly experienced when it comes to doing emotes and animations with characters however i would like to make somthing where when i pull out a weapon its barrel will start spinning, for example on youtube you see people with dubstep guns with spinning barrels, however in animations whenever i make one that is longer than 1 second it screws up all of my other animations and doesnt even work, i will activate it and it will do nothing that i want it to do, even if its just 10 seconds long it wont let me activate any other animations or they will be overidden by the long one, if anyone can help me please let me know, ive tried using the animator in components and enabling it in the animation tab however that hasnt helped either, thanks