1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

vrchat avatar mess up

Discussion in 'General' started by Destroyer66, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Destroyer66

Destroyer66 New Member

VRChat:
    Blackrider004
    This post is mostly for people that is familiar with vrchat, blender, mmd, and Unity. But anybody is welcome to answer anyway.

Hi guys! I am new to Unity and Blender. I just edited this mmd model in blender using the cats blender tool and imported this as an fbx model in Unity.

The problem is when I uploaded this model, it looked ugly like this.

The model was looking fine in blender and Unity, but it looked like this when I uploaded it in vrchat. I am just curious if it's a problem in Unity.

Can anybody help me in fixing this? Why is it like this? I edited and uploaded another mmd model by following Tupper's tutorial, and the result is also a distorted avatar. Am I doing something wrong?

By the way, I got this model from NaminF from Deviantart.
    All credits to these people for the model:-Eto-Kappa-Nakao-Omomasu-Sunosuno-amiamy111-MMDFakewings18-xXMayLillyXx

#1 Destroyer66, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018