1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

VRChat based rp?

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by ♡Box Kitten♡, Nov 18, 2017.

1. ♡Box Kitten♡

♡Box Kitten♡ New Member

S-so I can't be the only one on VRChat or on here that like to roleplay. I-If I am then I guess I'll just sit in my box like a loner. B-but I had this idea. What if the mods and admins added a roleplay section to VRCat? For like, people to come and roleplay their different characters, or create a story for themselves and/or their custom avatars? That would seem cool right? And like, not only that but by people roleplaying with eachother it could help everyone get to know eachother and make more friends so that when they go online in VRChat they could be all like. "Hey you, I know you. We've done that rp together on VRCat." I dunno, it sounds cool and fun to me. ^w^

I-I'm sure I'm not the only one who rps here. A-Am I? *peeks out of my box and looks around as crickets chip*

Chia-P and desunesu like this.
  2. Saintrl

Saintrl Member

VRChat:
    Saintrl
    As someone who plays lots of D&D and nerds out on a regular basis you are not alone in liking roleplay. Of course, I suck at RPing but I still do it anyways. :p

3. ♡Box Kitten♡

♡Box Kitten♡ New Member

Yes!! I'm not alone nyaa~ ^w^

4. AncientToe2016

AncientToe2016 New Member

VRChat:
    AncientToe
    No, you are not! I very thoroughly enjoy rp in VRChat. I'll even go so far as to adapt a unique voice for my characters.
    Maybe a discord for VRChat RPers is an order? I personally cannot manage one, but...It would be nice luxury. *hint hint*

Chia-P likes this.
  5. Chia-P

Chia-P New Member

VRChat:
    Protagonist-kun
    Any Discord servers for this? I've been searching the internet for even ONE, but if there aren't any others, you're all free to join mine. I plan for this to be a large community with separated groups. Of course, anyone would be able to talk in ANY group, regardless, but just to keep things organized, there's a Fox Group, Turtle Group and more to come as the server grows.

6. Julia Henzel

Julia Henzel New Member

Hey everyone, if you are interested in Roleplay but would like to find people in the european Timezone, I made this server, where everyone is welcome! (Even if you don't live in the EU, you can join in if you are okay with the timezone).
    Right now, we do RP-Sessions every Saturday, where people can join the "Milk-Bar". I play the owner and bartender of the place and people can join in with whatever character they want to. It's been only fun so far!

If this peeked your interest, just join the discord and fill out the application (which is to determine the Roles you will get).

https://discord.gg/NZABCFm