1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

VRChat Commissions

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Kiki Asakura, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Kiki Asakura

Kiki Asakura New Member

Hello!
    My name is Kiki and I’ve been creating avatars for myself for over a year now. I’m quite familiar with unity and blender but I’m always finding something new to learn by creating models.

Are you interested in looking like a princess? An idol? Just an overall cute, girly look? I specialize in these type of avatars! Anything that has to do with dresses or has an overall feminine look to it, I love to create!

Things I am able to do:
    -Frankenstein model (editing different parts and putting it on one model
    -Creating visemes and eye tracking in blender
    -Headswaps
    -Uploading an MMD model to Unity
    -Weight painting
    -Scaling
    -Dynamic bones and colliders
    -Props and music to avatar
    -Face and hand gestures
    -Texture Edits
    -Light to medium edits (i.e. clothing edits, swapping hair parts to create a new hair)
    -Fullbody tracking
    -Create a pre-made avatar so all what you need to do is pay!

-Note that I can create male avatars but I prefer and specialize in female.

Things I am uncomfortable doing:
    -NSFW models If you really want a NSFW toggle from me, I will add an extra fee as I am uncomfortable with doing NSFW.
    -Furry models
    -I cannot create models from scratch!!
    -
    Particles
    -Uploading onto your VRChat account. While I am uncomfortable accessing a VRChat account, if for whatever reason it would be better this way, I do not mind doing it for an extra $5.

Payment and Refund Info:

-Payments will be made through Paypal only!

-You may pay me either halfway through the model being made (in between Blender and Unity transferring stages) or once the avatar is completely finished.

-If you have not paid for the model and do not like my work, you are free to choose to go elsewhere for help.

-If the model is heavily broken in VRChat or you are completely unsatisfied with it after using it, you may get the full refund back. All I request of you is to not keep the avatar and delete any files that came with it.

-If at anytime I am uncomfortable with the commission and you have paid, I will refund the money to you and stop working on the model.

Other:
    -While I have been creating models for myself for a year, I still feel very, very novice at creating models for other people. I wanted to learn more about model creating by receiving commissions to help me learn. Please be patient with me if there are any errors that occur during the process of editing the models or after.

-
    Anything that comes back broken with the avatar, I will do my best to fix the problem.

-As I am new to offering commissions, please be patient with me. I want to create the best experience for you so I might ask a lot of questions to make sure you get the best avatar! Please note that prices will be relativity cheap for anything you ask because of this. ($5-$30.)

-I will not upload any unity packages to your VRChat account as I am uncomfortable with that.

-If you ask, I will keep your files on hand in my laptop so if anything ever needs adjusting or for whatever reason you loose the file, I will keep it! However, if you do not want me to keep anything saved, I won't. Please just let me know if this is something that you would want. ^^ (Please note that I will delete the files completely if you ask for a refund.)

-I have a full-time job and will do this in my spare time for fun. Please be aware that I might take longer than other creators who might be able to get the job done more quicker than I might be able to do. I want to give you a better quality avatar so I prefer to take my time with it please. ; w ;

I did not list everything I can do or things I am uncomfortable doing, but if you have questions you can ask. I would like to help out others by giving them quality VRChat avatars and prices that are cheap. Please message me on discord if you are interested in getting a commission from me or asking any questions. I will also be glad to show you what I have worked on there and provide pictures. ^^

Thank you for your time!

Kiki#7430

#1 Kiki Asakura, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  2. Kiki Asakura

Kiki Asakura New Member

3. Kiki Asakura

Kiki Asakura New Member

4. kaptunkordan

kaptunkordan New Member

VRChat:
    kaptunkordan
    hello are you still doing commissions? if you are then i sent you a friend request on discord to talk about a commission, i am kaptunkordan#2395

thanks in advance.

5. Kiki Asakura

Kiki Asakura New Member

Back from a small hiatus. Commissions are available again.

Bump! ♡

6. Kiki Asakura

Kiki Asakura New Member

Bump!

I am still open to commissions.

7. Kementh

Kementh New Member

VRChat:
    Kementh
    Hey, I'm interested, add me on discord so we can discuss about it :)
    Kementh#1105