1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Vrchat Model Commision ( closed )

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Iyeless, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Iyeless

Iyeless New Member

VRChat:
    Iyeless
    Hey guys!

I'm looking to get a custom model made for me in Vrchat.

I have a pretty good idea of what I'm looking to have made. I'm not looking for an outright "anime" style model, but I'm sure to make it easier some concessions can be made to sort of meet at a half way point to make this model a little easier to work with.

Regardless though I will include pictures in this thread so if anyone is interested they can look and see if its something they can take on.

Paypal is on only payment form I use and I'm open to all prices ( within reason ).

In regards to what I'm looking for they are as follows:

1. Model will be wearing the clothes provided.

2. Sweater is oversized however Id like to have hands visible for making a fist or something of the sort. ( the strings on the sweater I'd also like to have included if possible. )

3. Mask is visible and not half covered like the sweater reference photos model.

4. Pants are tight to the model like the picture provided.

5. Do not need mouth tracking due to the mask, eye tracking would be nice though.

6. If you can provide rigging as well that would be great, but is not required.

I think that's about it really. If I can come up with anything else Ill be sure to let you know if interested but I think this post should cover everything I'm looking for.

Hope to come to some sort of agreement and arrangement.

Thanks Guys.

Attached Files:

2. KitsuTenshi

KitsuTenshi New Member

Hey! Im interested in your offer, you can add me on my discord: KitsuTenshi#5181

3. Strawbee

Strawbee New Member

Hey there! I can help you out. My discord is strawbee#0001 we can DM via there! I have a bunch of examples I can show. They all include dynamic bones, custom animations and commercial use! So if you wanted you can use them for VTubing.