1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

VrChat Model Commissions by Dreem

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Dreemington, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Dreemington

Dreemington New Member

VRChat:
    Dreem
    Hey! My names Dreem, I am an amateur vrchat model maker, I can't make anything amazing but I try my best to make things people like and enjoy.

Models
    *** I DO NOT do particles, models from scratch, bone rigging or furry models (not because I don't want to, but because I am incapable ;~; )***

I get all of my model making stuff from deviant art so I will be requesting you to send me stuff from there.

Basic Avatars Cost: $5
    (This Includes: the model itself with no add ons, has Blinking, Eye Tracking and Lip Sync)

Custom Avatars Cost: $15
    (Includes everything from above but with complete customization on hair, eyes, clothing, etc.) *Does Not include any of the add-ons*

Add-Ons
    +$2 Hand Gestures & Facial Expressions (Depending on what the model has)
    +$2 Audio (adding music/audio clips to model)
    +$3 Accessories (Hats, Glasses, etc)
    +$4 Texture Edits (Color Changes or Edits)
    +$5 Props (Weapons or anything else you'd like)
    +$6 Clothing (changing ONE particular item: Shoes/Shirt/Hair)

Things To Know
    - I request half of payment at start and then rest at the end (due to being scammed in the past...sorry)
    - You paid for the files so they're yours, I share the files with you!
    - Payments are ONLY done through Paypal
    - Please know exactly what you would like so I can get started asap

Discord: Dreem#7562
    Hmu with a message if you're interested and we can talk further about what you'd like!

2. Dreemington

Dreemington New Member

VRChat:
    Dreem