1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

VRChat Post Processing Camera not Applying

Discussion in 'Support' started by Twakie, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Twakie

Twakie New Member

I've been trying to add the post processing camera effects to my world for a while now but it does not seem to apply in game, I can see it in unity (editor & game mode) just not in game.

I have updated the reference camera of VRCWorld (the obvious answer to the problem) but it still doesnt work when I load the game. SDK Version Date 2019.09.18.12.05

I can't find any proper documentation on how to setup post processing for vrchat; any help would be greatly appreciated?

Attached Files:

2. Ammicae

Ammicae New Member

VRChat:
    Ammicae
    I know this site isn't active anymore but I want to post what helped me since I couldn't find the answer anywhere and no tutorial videos talk about it, just in case someone has this problem. You have to add the camera with the post processing volume to the "reference camera" section of your vrchat world descriptor. That's what fixed it for me.