1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Ongoing Wednesday Social

Discussion in 'Events' started by Laozi, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Laozi

Laozi New Member

VRChat:
    Laozi
    Hey folks! Every Wednesday at 6pm PST (just before Endgame!) I invite folks to get together to socialize for an hour and (optionally) create an avatar (or edit their existing avatar) to match the week's theme. If you'd like to join us, hang out, and meet new folks, join the Wednesday Social Room at 6pm PST and say hello!

We typically meet in the public Wednesday Social Room (open to anyone and everyone) and then jump into a "Friends Only" instance from there about 6:10 PST. We move about based on the theme for the week, so this is also a chance for you to check out new worlds you might not have seen before.

The theme for each week is posted every Sunday (or sooner) on Twitter, here:

http://www.twitter.com/laozi2017

If you have an idea for a social theme, I'd love to hear it! Hit me up on the Discord or leave me a PM here. Hope to see you at a social some time soon!

ZircronSwift likes this.