1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

What do I export inside a package?

Discussion in 'Support' started by TioMegamanX, May 1, 2020.

1. TioMegamanX

TioMegamanX Member

Since I make commissions some clients who need stuff like shaders and dynamic bones basically need me to set it all up but I would need to send them a package with all needed dependencies, the thing is, does that include everything in the scene and a copy of the SDK embedded on it? doesn't it also include my VRC login credentials? otherwise, what do I include in the package?

2. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    Hey pal, when I export a package for a client I usually select the prefab that ready to upload as Unity auto-selects all its dependencies. I DO DESELECT everything from the VRChat folder tho as it could interfere with my clients. I also offer to upload for them to make it easier

3. TioMegamanX

TioMegamanX Member

How can you upload it for them so it will be only for their use exclusively?

4. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    the client exchanges their details with me and I upload directly to their account for them. and afterwards, whatever they told me they change it for security reasons which I understand and respect.

TioMegamanX likes this.