1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

When are you devs going to do anything?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chambae, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Chambae

Chambae New Member

So I've been logged out 5 times from a guy called Xeynas, he keeps logging me out with a blue screen crash (not blue screen of death.) and I have blocked avatars and everything.

Why don't you devs ACTUALLY do something about the crashers and shit? The end is nigh.

2. Mr.Crane

Mr.Crane Member

Even if that's the wrong place to complain I have to agree.
    Chairs on avatars have been removed, web panels also removed and let's not forget the new loading screen. But real issues like crash avatars are still not solved. Same goes for the poly limit. Not an issue. But models with all sorts of framerate breaking stuff are still allowed.

3. Seyak

Seyak Member

VRChat:
    seyak
    I agree they are going to take away Legancy Animations, because of the crashers. So yes they are doing something but it's going to be in the next update.