1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

World Audio works fine, Avatar+voice muted in world

Discussion in 'Support' started by Firestorm185, Sep 13, 2019 at 4:29 AM.

1. Firestorm185

Firestorm185 Member

VRChat:
    Firestorm185
    So I have a big world. Very big one, that I've been working on for the past year. It's a cabin in the woods avatar world, with big landscapes, lots of places to visit and things to do, but for the past few months no matter what I do I can't get avatar sounds to work while in that world (and I can't talk to people in that world either, for some reason). I've tried updating the SDKs and Unity versions, resetting the VRcworld component, checking audio prefabs, they all look fine, but for the life of me I can't figure out why the world mutes every as they come in, and won't let me play avatar sounds.

Here's a link to the world (which is in Community Labs atm, since I'm trying to reupload it clean) if anyone thinks they know what's going on, because I'm completely stumped. I would SO appreciate any help anyone could give, as I'm completely lost.

https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_f19a5cfb-230d-4a3c-b730-15ad4cadec12